join our team!
senior store manager | mount maunganui
are you the best in field?! due to an internal promotion, we’re seeking an experienced and dynamic senior store manager to lead our highly successful mount maunganui store. moochi main is a beautiful store, has a long-standing team and a loyal customer following, in the heart of mount maunganui. if you’re looking for an environment where no day is the same, naturally lead and motivate others and have abilities in attracting and developing talent, understand and analyse retail data and create a retail environment that optimises customer experience, we want to hear from you.
job tasks and responsibilities
- mentor and lead a valuable and long standing retail team, and continue the positive team culture
- lead our exceptional customer experience model in store from the front
- manage and report on retail KPI’s that result in exceptional results
- maintain and nurture a valued and loyal customer base
- oversee the completion of retail administrative tasks exceptionally
- manage and control the retail sensory environment in line with company goals
skills and experience
- outgoing personality and a natural peoples person
- highly organised, good problem solver, and an excellent verbal and written communicator
- a creative thinker who can work within the guidelines
- loyal, reliable, and trustworthy
if this sounds like your next career challenge, please email your cover letter and cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
part time stylists | all stores
we are looking for exceptionally presented and passionate stylists to join our boutiques across nz. we want to hear from vibrant customer focused individuals that love what we do here at moochi. previous experience in premium retail or hospitality is preferred. roster availability varies by region and store however, weekend work is a requirement. please submit your cv and cover letter to email@example.com
expressions of interest | head office
we’re always interested to hear from talented people. if you pride yourself on your abilities and experience, have an affinity with the moochi brand, have strong communication, people and/or technical skills, or have a creative eye, we'd love to hear from you.
please email your cv, cover letter and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
due to the volume of incoming applications only successful candidates will be contacted